See how Create health plans are disrupting health care to lower costs for employers and members. (2:53)
Integrated health system providing a complete range of medical services in hundreds of New Jersey locations.
Create NJ Select is a clinically integrated system of hospitals and health care providers. It offers a complete range of medical services, with locations in Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Passaic, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth, and Ocean counties.
Create NJ Select comprises 11 hospitals and more than 10,000 primary care and specialty providers with wide specialty ranges. Create NJ Select provides access to:
- Hackensack Meridian Health system hospitals, including Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Partners, a physician-led network mainly comprised of independent physicians that coordinate care, shape and influence clinical practice, and prepare for new, incentive-based compensation programs
- More than 120 ambulatory care centers, surgery centers, home health services, long-term care and assisted living communities, ambulance services, lifesaving air medical transportation, fitness and wellness centers, rehabilitation centers and urgent care and after-hours centers
Create NJ Select hospitals include:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley
- Hackensack UMC Mountainside
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Perth Amboy
- Riverview Medical Center
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Top regional acute care hospital and physician network with services throughout northern NJ and beyond.
Englewood Health consists of a leading acute-care hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, and Englewood Health Partner Network, a physician network with locations throughout Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Passaic, and Rockland counties.
The hospital offers the full range of care and specialties and is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care. Consistently earning high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety, Englewood Health was named a “Best Regional Hospital” by US News & World Report (2016-2017) and has earned a Safety Grade “A” from The Leapfrog Group since 2012.
Englewood Health provides a growing and comprehensive physician network and a strategic focus on outpatient services and population health management.