Create Alliance NY–CT offers high quality care to communities in southern Connecticut and Westchester County, NY, through participating providers from Westmed Medical Group, Yale New Haven Health, and Montefiore Health System.
The world-class hospitals and doctors in Create Alliance NY–CT are ranked among the best in the nation in multiple specialties and are dedicated to partnering with their patients in comprehensive, life-long care. Participating health systems are nationally recognized for their integrated approach to health care, which follows patients every step of the way, as they move from one setting to another over the course of their care.
The network includes:
- Westmed Medical Group, nationally ranked, award winning multispecialty medical practice with 13 locations in Westchester and Fairfield counties, Urgent Care Association of America Accredited urgent care centers, 500+ doctors and advanced care providers, and 1,500+ clinicians
- Northeast Medical Group, 800+ doctors aligned with Yale New Haven Health’s values, located throughout Connecticut and extending into New York and Rhode Island
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Lawrence + Memorial Hospital
- Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- White Plains Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, including Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital, Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale New Haven, and Yale New Haven Psychiatric Hospital