Create Long Island features 11 hospitals and thousands of physicians jointly focused on clinical quality and access to care for patients in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
The hospitals and doctors are standardizing care delivery, improving quality through evidence based medicine and expanding access to services.
Create Long Island hospitals include:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St. Charles Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center