Create NYC includes Mount Sinai, The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Richmond University Medical Center, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Flushing Hospital Medical Center and their Doctors and Hospitals providing exceptional medical care to local communities throughout NYC’s five boroughs and beyond.
Create NYC encompasses 11 hospital campuses in the NY metropolitan area and a large regional footprint. They are acclaimed for excellence in research, patient care, and education across a range of specialties.
Create NYC hospitals include:
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai St. Luke’s
- Mount Sinai West
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center